AQ Support Sport Support
Elbow is structured by the humerus, ulna and radial, whereas outer is coated by the ligaments, muscles and synovial capsule. Muscle or tendon injury is common in sports that require holding racket, by wearing professional Elbow Support, specific areas can be pressurized to avoid injury; and ligaments, synovial capsule injury often occur in the situation of collision or fall, warding Sport Support can reduce chances of injury effectively.
Finger support enhances joint stabilization and providing adequate range of motion during activity and enhance protection for finger ligament.
Wrist is joint formed by radial, ulnar and carpal, middle carpal has eight pieces. The complex structure enables the meticulous movement. Minor injuries such as improper force using or wrist joint pain due to holding rackets in play repeatedly; severe injuries such as being hit or hand push on the floor in a fall and others that cause ligament sprain, rupture and even fractures. Through the sport support, it can absorb wrist compression force and thus reduce wrist injuries.
- Comfortable and breathable.
- Perfect for gym, weight lifting, sporting or general use.
- Great for Arthritis, sprains and strains and relief tendonitis.
- Offer immobilisation and compression.
- Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises.
- Provide in protecting and helping reduce the incidence of injury
- Supports your return to activity and enhance performance
- Simple yet effective brace protects your wrist during all types of athletic activity
- Fits either the left or right hand
- Protection for slight ligament instabilities or pain
- Offers more protection than simple sleeves